T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live Your Life (REMIX)

Official Bee

Throwback to the 2000s. This one actually uses a clean acapella, so the mix just sounds sooo much better in comparison to yesterday's remix release (A Drake song).

- Really spiced up the melody
- Transformed Rihanna into chord instrument
- Bass & song structure alterations here and there

Let's hear your comment...

I like the processing you did on the hook. I'm really curious as to how you turned her voice into a vox instrument. Really.
The kick is hefty enough, and I'm undecided on the snare. I love the tightened, high snare hits, but sometimes I want a snare with a lil more bottom end for the weight. Other than that, I'm rocking with this one.

When you get the chance, check out my latest here, and thanks.: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ream-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-506325/

I like the processing you did on the hook. I'm really curious as to how you turned her voice into a vox instrument. Really.
The kick is hefty enough, and I'm undecided on the snare. I love the tightened, high snare hits, but sometimes I want a snare with a lil more bottom end for the weight. Other than that, I'm rocking with this one.

When you get the chance, check out my latest here, and thanks.: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ream-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-506325/

Thanks for the input Lyrickz, I love it when someone points out potential for song improvement which gives me a chance to sound even better.

Also btw, that Rihanna-vox chord instrument I created is basically just chopped up ees, ahhs, and ooohs (manually!) pitch shifted to other notes on the same scale. Have fun!

- I like the main string section you had -- very catchy melody
- Drum pattern is dope -- not really feeling the kick you chose tho
- Nice little change up in the bridge with Rihanna
- Turning rihanna's vocals into an instrument was a great idea
- Im undecided on the snare as well

Overall solid work -- i would work on the mix and maybe find on getting better drum sounds!

Please return the favour:

"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

Back