Sweet Sorrow K Dangerous F4F!! first single from my new album! Raw as hell =)

If this you on the beat AND spittin?!?! Daym fam you killed this joint. The chops of the samples on the beat are hard with good bounce and swing on the drums. The rhymes go hard and I like what you did with the hook. I'd like to hear more punchlines in the rhymes, though, so that I have more points at being like, "daym I gotta rewind that!!!". I like how you went from the hook into the 2nd verse with the rhymes and you have some nice change ups in the beat. It also sounds like you lost your breath control during the 2nd verse towards the end. Overall, this song is crazy energy and reminds me of some classic Copywrite - great job and I'm tryna hear your full album!

You're angry flow is reallly nice and lyricism is solid for sure. I'm not a fan of the singing but thats just my opinion. Beat is simple and complements your vocals really well. Good work man

If this you on the beat AND spittin?!?! Daym fam you killed this joint. The chops of the samples on the beat are hard with good bounce and swing on the drums. The rhymes go hard and I like what you did with the hook. I'd like to hear more punchlines in the rhymes, though, so that I have more points at being like, "daym I gotta rewind that!!!". I like how you went from the hook into the 2nd verse with the rhymes and you have some nice change ups in the beat. It also sounds like you lost your breath control during the 2nd verse towards the end. Overall, this song is crazy energy and reminds me of some classic Copywrite - great job and I'm tryna hear your full album!
My homies did the beat and thanks so much man! I have kinda gotten out of punchlines but I definitely feel you =)

You're angry flow is reallly nice and lyricism is solid for sure. I'm not a fan of the singing but thats just my opinion. Beat is simple and complements your vocals really well. Good work man
Thanks so much brother!. Yeah I hear you on the hook. I have been toying with hooks and hoped this one was Aight haha

Dig the baps very wutang.
Hook was the only part I felt was just so so.
I liked the filter effect that was slightly panned, could have used more of that.
Only thing I would critique is the vocals feel like they could be more in front of the beat.
By making the sample a bit more stereo it would let the vocals sit better.

This is sick man! The beat is sick, really like the samples, and the drums bang, mixing is on point. The vocals are dope as well! This song has a really professional vibe, reminds me of Eyedea a lot, your flow is sick! Keep it up man this is really good stuff!

>>>>
has the classic sound to it that I personally have never achieved
i cant say anything bad about this, if someone told me it was a 9th wonder/dilla/whatever beat, i probably wouldnt flinch
gonna stay tuned to your shit
ill add you once I get a soundcloud, would love to see whats next

Thanks so much for your feed on my track bro; I'm here to return it! This is hard and killer man! You got that style and delivery that just goes to the soul. It's really full of emotion and very raw and real feeling.

I love the hook and the beat - and the lyrics are great too. I like the advice of @alienaircraftmusic that you can really get those vocals popping out more; just to feature you and make sure people remember your lines.

But you got skill and talent to spare man! Keep doing what you do and more good things are coming!

Cheers!

i really enjoyed this man, the beat is tight, and the more and more you rap the better youll get. you already rap like no one is listening and you rap your feelings out there. just another level of comfortability would take you over the top. keep doing your thing man, try and open for some people or perform places if you havent. let me know when you drop an album, and check my channel out.

Back