Sweet Sorrow K Dangerous F4F!! first single from my new album! Raw as hell =)

kdanger

So as I said above the is the first of a couple singles from my new album entitled "DANGER!"
Im really feeling what I have done here and I really hope you guys do too!
Follow me, add me! lets be friends! Im pretty cool haha links on SC
I have been sharing and checking out tunes on this site for quite a while now and I really do appreciate every criticism good and bad you guys!!! Thank you for helping me get better!!

Here she is!!

https://soundcloud.com/k-dangerous/sweet-sorrow-k-dangerousprod-orhan-silah

This isn't really the type of music I like, but I guess it's pretty good for what it is. Really sound like Eminem here. I'd take the sharp breaths out.

Feeeeeling it. Nice sample, drums...raw mannerism on the MIC. Big up man. I see your from Arizona?...I have worked with Dephchyld from AZ. He was on the debut Applied Science album. Anyway, great track dude.

It is really dope dude!The flow and your voice reminds me kinda of Sticky Fingaz and it adds a nice vibe to the track!Pretty raw stuff,I like it a lot,Keep doing your thing!

This isn't really the type of music I like, but I guess it's pretty good for what it is. Really sound like Eminem here. I'd take the sharp breaths out.

Hey thanks for getting back to me I appreciate your crit and im checking into takin out dem berfs

damn its crazy how soundcloud opens a whole new world of music. This is great. Not something I see myself bumping too, but you definitely nailed it. the verses were good and the intrumental itself was pretty beast. keep it coming

Feeeeeling it. Nice sample, drums...raw mannerism on the MIC. Big up man. I see your from Arizona?...I have worked with Dephchyld from AZ. He was on the debut Applied Science album. Anyway, great track dude.
Yeah man im from AZ.. I haven't heard of him but ill see if I can check him out!! Thanks so much for the feed my brotha

This is a great choice on the beat, especially for the topic. Sweet sorrow. The horns sound bittersweet, so it was a great choice.

The delivery reminds me of a mix of Sticky Fingaz as dude said above, but also got a little Kendrick Lamar and Chino XL in there.

I actually don't hear any Eminem in this at all.

I like it. Good presence on an airtight beat.

I also think the mix could use a little work as your vocal does get drowned out at times.

But I don't know about taking the breaths out. A lotta people do it and stick by it, sometimes to a fault.

But listen to a Kendrick joint. He leaves the breaths in and gives it an authentic feel.

Depends on what you're going for. On this track, probably take them out, but if you're on a beat with not as much sitting in the high treble slots and you're getting amped but with a quiet tone (Blacker the Berry by Kendrick is the example I'll use since I've used him twice already, haha), I'd keep the breaths in on a track like that.

It is really dope dude!The flow and your voice reminds me kinda of Sticky Fingaz and it adds a nice vibe to the track!Pretty raw stuff,I like it a lot,Keep doing your thing!

Thanks so much for the kind words man!! I appreciate you!

Thanks for the feedback!

This one is really chill. Good passion! Nice beat too. Could be mixed a bit better maybe voice a little louder. Good work!

Back