Super Chill Beat - sdSOUND - Autopilot (returning feedback!!)

returning feed........ soo smooth like the phaseing you did at the beginning and what effect did you use for tha transition into the tha verse? it too dope and tha progression in the beat is amazing i didnt really see anything i can tell to improve on. i think im in love with this beat lol no homo.

This is super dope, I love the sample or whatever the main sound is. The drums are a bit 'crunchy', I think they fit the beat but I want to let you know because it is definitely a style choice. This is dope, sounds good. Almost curren$y ish... Really cool. Thanks for the feed.

Man the beat is really really dope! Seriously!

The intro seemed a bit resonant but then... Smooth af.

Keep it up! I'm following on SC

This is super dope, I love the sample or whatever the main sound is. The drums are a bit 'crunchy', I think they fit the beat but I want to let you know because it is definitely a style choice. This is dope, sounds good. Almost curren$y ish... Really cool. Thanks for the feed.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words! Yeah it was a stylistic choice. Haha that's what I'm saying....he need to hit me up for pilot talk 4 :cool:

Man the beat is really really dope! Seriously!

The intro seemed a bit resonant but then... Smooth af.

Keep it up! I'm following on SC

Thank you!

returning feed........ soo smooth like the phaseing you did at the beginning and what effect did you use for tha transition into the tha verse? it too dope and tha progression in the beat is amazing i didnt really see anything i can tell to improve on. i think im in love with this beat lol no homo.

I used an lfo on the filter of my eq that sped up as it got closer to dropping. Haha thanks man I'm glad you caught feelings for the beat lmao!

Last edited:
definite chill vibe. Very nice. I could hear currensy on this. The percussion work is nice. If thats all you and not a loop you the truth lol I feel like im gettin of a plane in South Africa listening to this shit.

Back