Sunshine's Demise - F4F

HEADCUTTA what's up my man... When I saw your name I already knew this was going to be fire lol.

This shit is dope bro. Intense throughout. The kick hits hard, and the ambient noises tie everything together nicely. This sounds like a beat that would be great for some hardcore rap.

Mine: Throw A Fist [Horrorcore Rap] [F4F]

HEADCUTTA what's up my man... When I saw your name I already knew this was going to be fire lol.

This shit is dope bro. Intense throughout. The kick hits hard, and the ambient noises tie everything together nicely. This sounds like a beat that would be great for some hardcore rap.

Mine: Throw A Fist [Horrorcore Rap] [F4F]

yea the name strikes fear lol thanks 4 listening sir im goin to check ya out later today on soundcloud n leave some comments all that good stuff

A darker-styled beat than what I am used to hearing from you, which is quite refreshing. I like how this sounds like it was made for a horror movie. I think the synths should be a bit louder because the drums kind of overpower the melodies. Overall, not bad at all - my main complaint is that it's a bit too repetitive, maybe another breakdown would have made it next level

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

A darker-styled beat than what I am used to hearing from you, which is quite refreshing. I like how this sounds like it was made for a horror movie. I think the synths should be a bit louder because the drums kind of overpower the melodies. Overall, not bad at all - my main complaint is that it's a bit too repetitive, maybe another breakdown would have made it next level

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

thanks i try to have different sounds thanks 4 listening i got u

Back