This Style of Trap Beat Sets me apart From Everybody F4F

koollord

Battle Champion!
I decided to do something nobody is doing: Salsa trap Beats. Everybody just making Drake type beats and young thug type beat, and here I am doing my thing, drop your feed back, warning your ears my no be used to this style.

That was actually very interesting.. I really like the hi hats, scratches and sweeps. I agree with the rhythm being all over the place at times. That background key-esque (sample?) could probably be completely left out at parts or, if it's not a sample, maybe switched up a bit as in longer held notes or a slightly different rhythm to match the rest. But overall that was actually pretty well done. The vocals were mixed in well too!

I think that it needs to be more glued together. I really like the idea, its real different. What I mean when i say glued together is that a lot of things just seem like they dont fit together because things like the snares, one is right in the center and quiet, and the other is super wide and loud, this is a good tactic to create dynamics and space for the listener but theyre too far apart, and not mixed into everything else almost making them distracting. Really digging the idea of this kind of style though its really neat.

Thanks for the feedback.
That was actually very interesting.. I really like the hi hats, scratches and sweeps. I agree with the rhythm being all over the place at times. That background key-esque (sample?) could probably be completely left out at parts or, if it's not a sample, maybe switched up a bit as in longer held notes or a slightly different rhythm to match the rest. But overall that was actually pretty well done. The vocals were mixed in well too!

This sample sounds really familiar, and if someone told me what song sampled this I'm sure I'd kick myself.

Anyway, this is cool. Not as smooth as I typically like, but there was something going on here that was cool. Nice scratches! How'd you do that, if I may ask? Only thing I wasn't feeling was the brass. Drums, sample chops, everything was cool, other than that. Very nice work!

I'd appreciate your thoughts on my newest beat! Definitely earned a subscribe from me to your channel! If you like what you hear, please hit me back with a sub, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

I love it when producers decide to genre blend. It shows your creativity. Good job. check me out

Thanks for the feedback...I made a tutorial on how to emulate scratches in FL studio..check my channel.
This sample sounds really familiar, and if someone told me what song sampled this I'm sure I'd kick myself.

Anyway, this is cool. Not as smooth as I typically like, but there was something going on here that was cool. Nice scratches! How'd you do that, if I may ask? Only thing I wasn't feeling was the brass. Drums, sample chops, everything was cool, other than that. Very nice work!

I'd appreciate your thoughts on my newest beat! Definitely earned a subscribe from me to your channel! If you like what you hear, please hit me back with a sub, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

Back