Studder (Instrumental) - BOD *F4F*

Dope drum pattern. This snare sounds crazy. I was not expecting at all a 808 bass at 0:25 but it finally sticks very well with the other instruments. The piano sample is well chopped too. The low part around 1:45 is maybe too early in the beat. It would be better if you use this technic just for the end of the beat and just during 15 or 20 seconds like on the song "The devil is a lie" by Rick Ross. Overall it's a dope beat, I would just change the end ;)

Check my last beat:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-choices-feedback-feedback-f-4-f-533895/

I'm feeling it, nice dark vibe...I would probably add a different melody so that it doesn't get too receptive. Everything else sounds pretty good.

Great sound!
Nice sample choice and the hats are crazy.
I like the match of oldschool and the 808s in it.
keep it up!

You took good care of that piano sample. Good use of the snares, I wished you used more variations on 808's ( maybe some slides ) and thats it. ah that pitch drop was dope too. honestly i like it.

Yo man I really dig the drums on this, gritty.. And I actually love the end when the beat goes into screw mode... Mixed pretty good, overall good job, have you a like

Appreciate the feed from everyone, I've returned on all of yours!

It makes me happy hearing everyone making dope shit!!

Haha peace!!

love what you did with the filters, the only thing i don't like is the air horn it's a bit over used (in general) but that is just my opinion^^ i do like it alot, great song

Back