Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
It's nice to see that you already have a lot of replies so let me add one as well :D
First of all thank you for your nice comment. I could go on your mix but it's really not my job to decide that it's how good or bad. What I would def. recommend is to bring out the kicks a bit more. I love the melodies, and to be honest my favourite is "Full Thurst". That is a really amazing arrangement. Dope dope dope talent man, just keep going hard on these beats!

Hi returning feedback.

This gets an A+ from me I like the funky feel of the beat and the swing to the beat. The drums sound great too. Definitely something that I would listen to again especially with vocals.

Love the Jazz feels! Even as a Trap/Old School producer Jazz remains one of favorite genre's. Love your instrumentation, feel you your percussive could use some more variety just in terms of the amount of sounds used. Rides for me really bring out a whole lot in a Jazz song. Great work.

I love the style man. Super laid-back. If anything i agree with one of the dudes that said you should add some more cymbals maybe.

Thanks a lot everyone. Your advice is always super valuable and I try to take everything you suggest into account.

Appreciate it fam!

- A

Hey man, just stopping by returning feed to let you know I've already given you feed, but as I said before the composition of this track is really solid, I love the vibe of it in general and it stays interesting throughout. Keep it up and keep me updated when you release your next one.

i love this right here they way you sampled it is soo clean and itz catchy. tha bass is bumping only thing i could say is tha kick could stand out a little but this mos def A1 #keepgrinding

This would be better with a little reverb on the key melody, but I like it. Also, I think a snappy snare would make it sound better too. I've said it before, but I like the jazz in your style.

Very fine. I am interested in working with you on a couple of tracks. I will look through them when I have a bit more time, and give you a better Idea of what I am thinking.

Sounds like the music theory is present but I have a few suggestions. Do you quantize? If you do, a great thing to do would be get in the habit of not using quantization any more. Perform the recording the best you can. Secondly, sound selection. Considering people buy beats based on how "dope" the are, you have to find unique and cool sounds. I heard a lot of preset sounds and that immediately throws my ear off. Try using different amps and effects to distort and change the sound of your software instruments.

Very great workk man! Very smart move to make it all by yourself, playing the instruments and all. Lot of talent!

Its a pretty good organized beat. It definitely has a jazz feel to it. The horns sound a bit generic but other than that, Its on point.

Wow awesome job man! The mix is sounding clean and loving that jazzy feel to it! very chill and smooth.....Keep it up!

Check out my stuff if you have some time ~

Kick is a little quiet for me, but that might just be my bose headphones. Really clean mix overall, as usual. The melody concept gets a little repetative, for me. With as skilled as you are at composing melodies, I think you could pull of a couple of key switches that resolve back into the original idea to vary this up. This is real nice, man, keep it up.

I already left feedback for track 1 and to 2 so i listen to the other one . Those track are dope fam . Nice dark athmosphere on track 4 . Everything sound on point fam keep up that good work .

Back