Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
S

Str8 A's Productions

Check out my latest track, "Sound The Horns Remix" and leave constructive feedback. Feel free to comment, suggest or simply enjoy the beat. It's also free to download with no tags.

Here's the link: SoundClick artist: Straight A's Productions - I've been trained in Classical and Jazz for over 13 years. I also have a love for Hip Hop, Funk, Sou

Follow me on Twitter [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@[/FONT]Str8AProds for news and weekly releases.
Feel free to like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/StraightAsProductions

- A

Oh this is interesting!

Digging your style man, id love to hear a bit more reverb on the VSTi's however to give some more space to them and really bring out the air and sibilance on the horns etc... sounds all a bit mid-range heavy to me in regards to frequency build up.

Great head nodding rhythms and cool melody lines, your 'training' can be heard loud n clear.. wish i could make harmonies like u brother :)

Peace!

Jacky T

Will they sell? YES!
Could they be better? ALWAYS!
I could say add some cymbals here and there, and focus on your dynamics a bit more, other then that im not really a huge FAN of the style, but its highly RESPECTABLE! You def have talent man keep it up

I like this track. Its a nice chill composition. I love love love the swing of the drums keep it up fam.

Glad you guys appreciate my hard work. Any suggestions on how to get some MCs on my tracks?

- A

I saw this beat on a previous post you have made and I really liked it,the sounds are so clear,and the bass is chill,the melodies are soothing and the instrumentation is rich no doubt,the mix is clean too,Keep it up!

good beat man. jazzy feel. little too happy to me but still can't say nothing bad really. i'm surprised soundclick is still around lol

I try and incorporate that jazzy feel into most of my tracks. I'm looking into making some trap beats in the near future. What do you guys think?

- A

Real quality work here, brother. Your jazz influence and training shines bright. The whole catalogue over there on sc sounds extremely tight and clean. Good work all around!

I try and incorporate that jazzy feel into most of my tracks. I'm looking into making some trap beats in the near future. What do you guys think?

- A
just peeped your "still str8" track. good shit, i love the use of instruments and as always the mix is super clean. keep it going brother.

Dope stuff man ! I love all the sounds you incorporated in the track. My friend was bumping his head along to it as I was playing it! Well done

Glad people are enjoying my stuff. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions. I think we as producers need to try and somehow cater more to rappers because as we get feedback from producers that makes us better, but we do not make any sales. After all our tracks are meant to be used by MCs.

What do you guys think?

- A

nice beat overall, I think better instrument choices would have made the track a whole lot better. Something feels missing, which may be due to the mix or the sound choices or a combo of both, well done tho keep going

nice jazzy vibe in this beat. real dope, like a lot of positive vibes here. I like it man keep it up brotha!

thanks for the feedback to man.

Good shit man. Your tracks are pretty clear and i am loving the whole jazz influence. Good vibes and pretty chill man, keep it up!

Yungspazz

do you know any sites where producers can showcase their music to rappers?

Thanks for the feed all, really appreciate your time.

- A

I listened to Still Str8 and Sau Paulo. You definitely have a funk influence with that bass. All you tracks are really clean. The mix is really good. Keep grinding brother!

Back