Still [F4F]

Great track man I'm loving the vibez! Keep doing what you do bro! Also a great overall mix. My favorite part is when the synths drop in

dope track i like the concept.. overall mix needs some clean up but other than that its a great track.. keep it up

This is HARD! I like the idea of this track and those drums are crazy. Need some improves in the mix but overall is solid product. Keep up with the good work!

Cool intro. Really well done beat. The sounds aren't really my vibe, but they're dope for this beat, if that makes sense! This was really well done, good work!

Yooo this is solid bruh. You have a unique voice. I love what you do with your drum patterns. The Drums and the Bass Mix could be stronger through for my taste. But you have crazy potential yo. Keep doing what you do.

Last edited:
Wow man great creativity on this track! Love the vibe on this! Mixing is also good but needs some improvements especially on the snare as i see it! Dope lyrics maybe some autotune would fit in well! Overall nice job

Fresh bro, your flow works great with this kind of beats...still sounds a bit raw, I think the mix can be improved a bit.Anyway the track is dope AF!!

Reminds me of Death grips i think it's your voice lol. The beat is pretty nice but the vocals make it gel alot. Diggin the chorus and the distortion used. Keep it up

Outss.

mix is really good man. i love the panning of the snares and how the instruments are panned. it really creates room for everything and using up the whole stereo field. nice song too, sounds great

Back