Stay, 9th Wonder Type Beat (Returning all feedback and subs!)

This beat is dope, I like the arrangement and the mix is beautiful. That kick drum is knockin, only thing i would do different is take the bass out a few bars and add some smooth chords in the back like a bridge or somethin. just to switch it up a bit but thats just me, other than that i like it. keep going strong

this is dope AF..this is a rappers beat straight up...damn, had me lost in a flow moment for a few..I would tear this piece up...nice work my dude

nice drum selection. beat gets repetitive, cant sustain itself for 4 minutes unless someone is rapping over it.

This is niiiice. I dig it.

I'd say the sample is ahead of the beat just a bit during some of the loops. Namely the one that shows up at 0:21, 1:25, etc. Stretch the sample a bit more so it hits the same time as the snare, I think it will sound tighter. Beat could be shorter too (you'll get more plays if the listener likes it enough for the replay haha)

Give me a listen when you get the chance: 2pm by juxdaposition | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Phew!!!! Nice work! The samples seem to be kind of "lazy" with the drums, as in not everything is on beat, which kind of gives it some energy actually. As a rapper myself, I'd love to do work on a beat like this! Nice mix, good work!

Check out a cypher I did: Morning Cypher-F4F! (prod. MGR)

Sorry for the late reply.

This is great, I'm not much into this style, but it def sounds good. It is repetitive has others have noted.

Back