Stars - A beat by Meursault

This beat is absolutely dope! The drums hit hard and the saw reminds me of a Chiddy bang song haha. A great variety of instruments as well.

Dope beat man,dope beat...The only thing I'do here is to add some smooth chord progression just to fill it,but the beat is unique,original and dope,great work.

I like the swing and melody you have going. I think the main synth is a big overpowering over everything tho. The drums should be less quntized as well. Not overall tho

thanks for the feedback dude - i'm really digging this. the vocals are a beautiful touch and the drums punch through really nicely. only piece of critique might be that the main synth (one in the very beginning) sounds quite dry, so maybe some high passed reverb would work well? idk just throwing stuff out there, great stuff as always man

thanks for the feedback dude - i'm really digging this. the vocals are a beautiful touch and the drums punch through really nicely. only piece of critique might be that the main synth (one in the very beginning) sounds quite dry, so maybe some high passed reverb would work well? idk just throwing stuff out there, great stuff as always man

Thanks. Reverb is definitely not a bad idea for that.

Oh god I really like the whole vibe I'm getting from this beat i especially like melody of the bass, really nice work tho)

Thanks for the feedback man!

That intro synth sounds hard. Almost like it could go either pop or hard hip hop, and the entire track kind of sits in a cool place in between. The drums knock hard and have a cool switchup around 1 min in. Personal preference, but if it were me, Id turn down all the synths just a couple db and leave the drums as they are. Fine how it is though, good job man.

Yes, it reminds Chiddy Bang's bassline to me to.
Very interesting concept too, I like it, maybe it's a bit messy in the mixing area but anyways it's cool and different.
Props bro.

This was pretty cool. I liked the vibe. Sounded spacey and futuristic/different/relaxing. Nice use of vocals. Keep it up.

Back