Stanzah! - Nite&Day (F4F)

Stanzah

Dropped this a few days ago, let me know your thoughts on it, drop me a link to any threads and ill drop you some feedback in return, otherwise i'll have to quote it here.
Thanks

Dope flip bro! Very creative! Loving the sample. All the sounds compliment each other. I'm really liking that snare sounds like you got a couple sounds stacked in there and the arrangement is solid. Overall dope beat! Keep up the good work

Thanks so much for your feed on my track, bro; I'm here to return it!

This is cool; when that sample started the track I didn't know where it was headed (not that I had an expectation, I just was along for the ride). When the chops started I started grooving to it hard. It sounds like there is either a part of the sample, a synth layered, or some delay fx that really make your chops groove. Nice little countermelody and ostinato parts you've layered in every now and again too!

I dig your creativity and style - great work! Keep it up!

Nice tune man, I like how organic everything sounds. I would slow down the tempo just a bit, the intro sounds a bit weird at that speed. Otherwise I'm amazed by the quality and richeness of the track! Doesn't get boring.

Hey that't something unique right there! The sample is tight and I also like the DnB influence on the drums,the bass hits hard,no flaws,Keep it up!

nice work chopping that. very creative. i think you could get the snare/clap to crack a little harder, i duno if it's that, personal taste, or if the reverb drowned it out a bit. def good work man. i like the breakdown towards the end, nice and empty for a verse, just my opinion.

that sample is dope man. this beat dope as hell. good vibes! thanks for the feedback btw. im sorry it was alil late.

Back