Stand Up - Alt/Experimental Chill, Ambient Trap - Feedback//Technical Appreciated F4F

Are you using any chords? Is there a scale for this one?

Thank you for your interest! I had to dig up the project file to look it up and remember! Yes, there are chords.. however they are played just on a pad in the background.. and another shortened chord progression to add kind of a breakdown before transitions. The scale for this song I believe is the scale of B - e.g. b,c#,d#,e,f#,g#,a# .. The chords are probably hard to distinguish over the backing guitar, as well as the rest.

Last edited:
This is awesome! What inspired you make this? Left a comment on SC as (DAH Trump).. can you return the favor by leaving a comment on my SC too?

Loved the experimental vibes of the track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-feedback-feedback-100-guaranteed-535895/

Yeah I caught that, already did before I read that haha. Thank you! Appreciated!

I got you on that one too though, I'll check it out now.. I really appreciate it brother..

Saw this late "What inspired you make this?" - Just trying to make some music that I like to listen to.. Just started learning guitar not too long ago so I had started this track pretty heavy in guitar until I found out it sat better as a backing instrument in this one. But different influences: Cloudkicker, my fiance's favorite all time favorite artist and her love for different ambient and orchestral type of music influenced me a bit (I want her to like my music too! haha), and years of hip hop/trap, rnb, electronic love I suppose.. though I'm into all types of music.. Oh, and SeriBeats.. he's been making some amazing tutorials on youtube and I've been building off his track tutorials..

Last edited:
Back