St.Laz - Flatliner (Prod By Me) f4f

Sokalm

The beat is a sample beat i made and St.Laz is using this song as a single/on his next album.... im also using this on my ep

track is dope, not huge on that super new yorker style rap. but to each, his own.
mix is good on the instrumental, some strange unnecessary extreme panning on the vocals that kinda threw me off.
good job man, its super difficult to get a sampled beat to really keep you vibing without feeling like youre stuck in a loop, kudos.

i liked the drums, nice and deep and dirty
i like the feeling u evoked in your vocals.. i felt that u meant it which is a good thing
nice little hook- that little synth thing got a bit much toi me though after a while.
Good overall song progression. I also think some more space to the piano would be good like maybe some big reverb/eq
return the feed when u get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rst-beat-ever-vocals-will-return-feed-509650/

Last edited:
i like the grimey flow and the beat has a new york underground style to it, also diggin the hook...overall nice track keep it up

thanks for the feed back... he is a new york rapper so that why it so NY lol and the piano and stuffwas all in a sample... i kept it simple but glad you enjoy it leave links to get feedback

Ok that intro was ILL. Real gutta. I see you.

This sounds like a really hipped pop song the way it sounds. something like katey perry or someone would sing too. the mix overall sounds like they can be a little loud but the beat it self is cool. i would just add more of a switch up to the beat as it seem like it going in one direction and if trying to sale that people would want to hear a change up in the parts you giving them to listen to. just fix the mix levels and add a twist to the beat to really get notice. other wise it was good just need that change up.

Back