SSIO - SIM-Karte Remix on a oldschool Banger//Feedback will be returned 100 %

manyou

Hey guys,

this time I used an a capella of a German Rapper on a new beat i produced.
If anyone of you ever wanted to hear a german rapper this is your chance.
Check it out and tell me what you think:

Feedback will of course be always returned. Youtube likes, comments and subbs, too.

Peace!

when you don't speak the language the cadence of his vocals stand out so much more. track is nice the singing choir sound is nice to. biased I never really liked claps so I would hit a snare but to each his own. no mix problems. great track

The beat is dope! I was really feeling it, it's well produced and has a lot of layers to it. The guitar licks are nice and the choir vocals fit it perfectly. The drums hit, they fit well within the mix, that clap was a great choice for a snare. As for the vocals, I have no idea what the guy's saying but it sounds like he's going in. The vocals are well mixed and if I were to understand the language it sounds like I would be able to distinguish the words. But that chorus is actually pretty catchy for not even understanding it. Well done with this!

Let me know what you think.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ort-chill-spring-ep-feedback4feedback-519579/

cüz, richtig gut! id turn the acapella a bit up. besides that really good feel and a nice mix between modern(drums) and old (sample) sound.
where did you get the acapella from?
really nice, nuttö!

Back