splash paradise (f4f)

Rogey

finished this today. look out for the second drop @ 1:23
give feedback, drop links, u know the drill :)

Off the bat, dope hi hats. The melody is cool too, great choice of snare, if not a little over used now a days. Man, nice hats. Cool drop, and great melody in the drop. Nice sound selection. Yea man, this is good work.

Check me out if you get a chance. 'Friday'

Off the bat, dope hi hats. The melody is cool too, great choice of snare, if not a little over used now a days. Man, nice hats. Cool drop, and great melody in the drop. Nice sound selection. Yea man, this is good work.

Check me out if you get a chance. 'Friday'

appreciate the kind words man, ill check yours out RN.

Killer job man. Like they said the programming is on point. And I love that you paid attention to the sustain on the snares. They have so much movement because of that. Only criticism is the outro ends so abruptly but other than that this beat is tight!

Piano Sample Beat

dope drum programming. Melody is pretty chill and ambient . Mix is good, can hear sounds clearly.

Here is a beat I made a few hours ago, looking for feedback

Chapters by Malcholm X | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thanks bro, since you didn't link me to a thread I'll just give you feedback here:

drums are very nice, sample is good too. Mix is good. The only critique I have is the melody. The sample is good but there's still a lot of open space with it. I would have definitely added another melody over the sample with maybe bells or piano chords. Cheers.

Really nice job man! Hi hat work is impeccable! Is that a synth your playing on or a sample??

Feedback appreciated, I just dropped a full new beat tape!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-tape-summer-madness-539425/#post50063668

Thank you bro! To answer your question, the main melody you hear at the beginning is a sample but the bridge + the counter melody on the second verse are bell chords played by me through a VST!

I'll check out your work when I get home :)

Back