*SPIRIT* (F4F) - who knows this sample?

tumenbeats

just did this one.

leave me your thread or Soundcloud-Account and ill return a feedback and follow you.

who knows the sample? :victory:

I like the idea.
Need to mix all better tho.
I feel lack of energy. Bass sounds muddy for Me. Drums need to hit harder in My opinion, some mid freq and hi freq needs boost to give more energy to track.
;)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-monte-carlo-feed-4-feed-531441/#post50030685

Thx buddy for your feedback. I understand that my mixes sucks, realized it when i listened to the beats on different speakers.

Currently im producing my beats with logic and my 20$ headphones, lol. But we all know, never mix a song with headphones. Anyway i will keep workin on it and take your advice.

I will review your tune later and push your thread. Thx again and happy new year.

Great work on the sample !
You need to buy new headphones^^
Try to layer your snare.
You've low cut your 808 too much ( or the 808 sample is bad ).
The production is good, you just need to work on mixing.

Check me out ! : F4F Playboi,lil yachty, Mexikodro Type Beat !

thx buddy for the feedback. i'll take your advice very serious and get me some better headphones pretty soon, lol. i appreciate your words and i will return a feedback now.

I like this, the sample is cool, kinda remind me of some jersey bounce at certain points. All I can say working on the mixing but that all comes with time. Nice job man!

My soundcloud is in my signature, if you would like to take a listen :)

I like this, the sample is cool, kinda remind me of some jersey bounce at certain points. All I can say working on the mixing but that all comes with time. Nice job man!

My soundcloud is in my signature, if you would like to take a listen :)

Thx for the feedback man. I'll give you a feedback on ur Soundcloud.

Back