Spacey Hip Hop / Wave - Feedback for Feedback

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Last edited:
This is pretty cool. The bass is really nice. The drums are cool. It might be a bit too compressed, but it still works

Aye dope, i like the dark mysterious space vibe that it has, I can hear like a Kid Cudi inspired artist on something like this! I Like all the surprise sound effects you added as well, it kept the beat interesting.

Could use some additional progression with the drums throughout to change it up/maintain interest + at or after the halfway mark with the synths. The melodic elements definitely need some change ups. I would personally create a couple variations of each and resample them, edit them and bring them back into the arrangement.

I have to agree with dude who already said the mix is too squashed and that's why you can't feel the punch in the bass. I like how different this beat is. I respect you not going the typical route and creating something original. It could still use some switch ups because it gets repetitive at a certain point. Overall good job man!

Can you please leave me feedback on my SoundCloud please?
Chah - I Need You (Song About Love) by CHAH Productions | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I agree about the somewhat sinister tone that the synths and pitches make. In some ways I really like the "over" compression, it can be a nice effect, especially for something like sci-fi. The back half of the track gets a little repetitive for me. Could think about adding another layer here?

Here is my new one:

Handle by Bels Lontano | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers!

Thanks! You track is tight! It's a cool take on a few different styles. I like it a lot. The long intro is a bit a the long drawn out side, but after the drop area, the track keeps constant attention. Cool tune!

Thanks Dan! Appreciate the feedback!

And for ChaChaBeats,

I have to agree with dude who already said the mix is too squashed and that's why you can't feel the punch in the bass. I like how different this beat is. I respect you not going the typical route and creating something original. It could still use some switch ups because it gets repetitive at a certain point. Overall good job man!

Can you please leave me feedback on my SoundCloud please?
Chah - I Need You (Song About Love) by CHAH Productions | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I like your song a lot bruv. The vocals are nicely mixed and the effects on them are tight with the slight reverb, and light panning. The beat is pretty standard and ordinary, but very well produced. I like the b-line.

Cheers!

Back