South/Trap-----------Let Me Know How It Is And Ill Feedback Yours

I think this track a lot of potential but the mix isn't all that good right now. For example I can barely hear the hats and the "hype" chant b/c they're so fare in the background and the snare it too loud.

Melody is fire. Shit's hella aggressive, kinda reminds me of Knuck if You Buck.

Arrangement-wise, you should add a few drops or tape stops, like every 12 bars, and then right after drop out the 808, and use the filter effect for the next 4 bars and at the end of the 4th bar use a pitched snare and then repeat the pattern. And made add some snare rolls and change the hat pattern up every 8 bars. Just trying to give you some ideas

I can send you vids on how to do these in FL if you want, just pm me.

I know it's a lot of critique but I feel you've got a good foundation and this can be a banger with a lil more work.

Here's my most recent track: Club Type beat

love the bass and the snare rolls in yours cant complain about it sounds very clear and eqed good love the little church bell i always love that in songs like in eminems the way i am

just one thing i would take out is the bass rolls/multiple hits...or make it a bit slower (just my oppion) but besides that the bass is good and also love the girl.... where did u get that from?

Back