Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
Hey guys really appreciate the feedback. Yeah having a vocalist on this would be nice. Trying to get out there so people could start laying down their rhymes on this track. No luck yet...

Any suggestions?

- A

nice rework the mix sounds alot better now. Like ive said before its a dope beat. keep it up bro

As it was said before, the vibe is hooot! I can imagine listening it on summer going to the beach haha! Good work

This is pretty good.
I wouldn't say snare is to heavy. I would leave it as it is, just maybe turn up kick a bit

This shit is smooove brotha, Nice composition, all the sounds fit in nicely. This beat has a real nice bounce to it got my head bobbin, nothing to criticize.

Greetings.

Nice vibe here. I like the sound of the bass. The snare does indeed sound a little heavy, and a little more space and atmosphere in the mix would be nice here as well. I think the vibe here is animated, which is nice. I think this is a mellow nice job.

- TTT

Sorry for the delay on the feedback. Listening to the record, I think everything sounds great from a compositional standpoint. The melodies are integrated with one-another and the track has a bouncy New York, old G-Unit type feel to it. I think the instrumentation could use swapping with better VI's (if available to you / in the budget) to give it a more "realistic" feel and not sound so electronic. I like the swing on the drum tracks. I feel that the drum samples could probably be swapped out though with a more realistic + clean sounding kit. It may also be the transition from what I was just listening to, but the mix also sounds very dark to me. Personal preference, I'd add a little to the highs and brighten everything up... Overall, I dig the record though man. It's sounding good. Keep up the quality work.

Back