Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
really dope composition and sound selection, especially feeling the bass. drums are tight and everything works together well. clean and punchy mix. nothing to fault here man.

Really appreciate the feed fellas. I mentioned in another one of my threads, but we, producers, should think about targeting rappers. I mean getting feedback from other producers like yourselves is real valuable and essential to our growth, but we need MCs to check out our stuff and get up on it.

Any ideas how we can do that?

- A

Sounds awesome! I like the general vibe of this beat,brings a happy feeling,yet serious at the same time,the drums are strong and the swing between the kicks is just on point,the bass is hard no doubt about it,sax background hits are dope too,the transitions are awesome too and the main melody is tight,great work,keep doing your thing!

Definately a Groovy Track.
Liked the compressed and tight beat and the keys that giving this uplifting vibe.
I enjoyed it !
Stay Creative pal !

Hey man, always glad to hear from you. Big fan of your work myself and your opinion means a lot to me. I guess the guitar sounded so warped that people mistake it for keys. That's cool though.

Stay tuned for some new beats this weekend.

- A

Thanks for the feedback. I really enjoyed the beat its got some different sounds to it (this is good). It's so ****ing smooth sounding. It has such a natural feel to it. Awesome job. The only thing I can say is that the intro was a little lackluster but the beat was really dope.

Hey man any suggestions on how to switch up the intro perhaps? What exactly do you mean by lackluster? Appreciate the feed.

Thanks,

- A

Hey man any suggestions on how to switch up the intro perhaps? What exactly do you mean by lackluster? Appreciate the feed.

Thanks,

- A

It just didn't have much of a drop or kind of suspense to it. You could try playing around with any sort of "rising" effect, perhaps a sound in reverse would work, or if you automated some kind of high pass or low pass to swoop back and forth and then clear as the beat drops. I'm not entirely sure what would work. Just some ideas.

thanks for the feedback earlier man, yeah i like what you did here man, i think the mix could be better but thats just me.

stay peaceful.

-.Vo.

Hey thanks a lot guys. Feed returned and I'm definitely diggin' what you guys are doing. Keep it up! Always happy to hear criticism good and bad on my stuff. After all, that's how we improve!

- A

I really like the jazz behind it. it really has a nice vibe i could definitely rap to.

Hey man, by all means download and rap on it for sure. If you end up laying something down, send me the link. I'll be more than happy to showcase you.

Thanks,

- A

My opinion: The mix sounds clean. I think the choice of sounds on the instruments are confusing. I would try piano, strings and some type of lead synth layer with that lead sound you have going underneath. The idea is to establish a mood. What mood of the beat and does the sounds compliment that in a way that is easy to the ear to be identified? I myself am finally starting to hear this in my own production. I use to just though a sound in a beat just because, but now I am more strategic about it. Keep pushin dem beats!

Last edited:
I like the vibe you have here. But there is a boxiness to the sounds you're using. The synth is pretty dope. It sound like you used a Keyboard with all the sound right on the keyboard. If These were reorchestrated and slightly effected this would make the track come alive more. It's a great sequence....but the sounds mang.....

Hey guys thanks a lot for the criticism, I'll definitely make note of it and try to incorporate your suggestions in my future beats as well as when reworking this one. Glad you guys are enjoying my style and ideas.

- A

im not into this type of music but i like it! in some moments melody sounds too simple but overall track is good. mix is on point keep it up!

Back