Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
S

Str8 A's Productions

At last here it is! I took into account all of your suggestions and released a new version of Sound The Horns! New mix, new drums, new sounds.

Check it out, let me know what you think and I'll return the feed!

MP3 Player SoundClick

- A

P.S. If you like my beats, follow me on Twitter @Str8AProds I release new tracks weekly so stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funky vibe bro. A feel-good sort of beat, the snare sounds a little too heavy I think, but other than that it's great, I love the vibe of the beat. Keep em comin bro

Thanks a lot man. I was trying to get the snare more on the forefront and punchy that's why I mixed it that way. I'm glad you enjoyed the track as a whole and yeah funky vibe indeed haha.

- A

I like how the melody isn't the same throughout on this track and like how your drum pattern resembles that of an actual drummer. Very cool beat thanks for linking me to this!

I love the organ sound and the drums are dope, the melody is on point.
I can easily hear some bars over the top of this beat. funk city
I look forward to hearing more!

This sounds nice man . I like the mix alot you really put some work into that ! Nice Swing value , keeps it groovy.. keep it up man..
You already commented on my latest beat so maybe you could leave feedback on another ?
Thanks !

Heres the Link - www.VinsaneBeats.com

Last edited:
Thanks a lot everyone. Glad you enjoyed my new version of this track! I'll make sure to return the feed promptly if I haven't already.

Vinsane23 I gotcha!

- A

Hey man the track is very nice, all the tracks are very well mixed and the sound is quite good but, I don't know if it's by the SoundClick Player or MP3 encoding (maybe both), but I can hear the track digitally distorting on some points... Hope that with the WAV that doesn't happens.

Keep it up!

i really like this composition. dope. only critique would be making the instruments sound less electronic somehow. maybe a little more reverb on the brass? smooth beat tho man i can dig it.

Hey man, this is much improved. Nice drum sounds and mix sounds a lot better! Still not completely diggin the sounds for the melody and the chords, but that's just personal preference. Track sounds dope as a whole. This composition is great, like I said before. Love that flute that comes in. I think my favorite part of this is how you keep it interesting through the whole thing. Nice work, keep it up! I followed you on twitter. Return feed on my latest joint just dropped today: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/funk-x-hip-hop-fusion-lv-aura-f4f-496544/

Thanks a lot everyone! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the work I put into this track! LV always happy to hear from you!

Keep it up fellas!

- A

Wow really nice beat man! Bassline :victory: you need to work on the mix and after that i think it would be a bomb.

My tips for the mix: The Trumpets needs to be more Stereo (Maybe pan right) and need more present in the high frequency response. Rhodes needs more Hall and also a pan maybe more on the left side. And you can but everywhere a little reeverb. It's my flavor but you can do whatever you want to do :D anyhow, great work!

Thanks adalwhite! I'll look into adding the suggestions you've written down. I haven't been panning anything really, just kept it equally balanced left & right. Will rework for sure.

- A

Damn man, diggin the vibe on this. Really good instrumentation and arrangement. But I can't help but feel that some of the instruments sound a little bit non-real. Like it's kind of obvious this is a plugin or electronic instrument, and I think it would sound dope if you could pull off a live band kind of feel. I'm not entirely sure how you would do this, maybe try some different instruments for certain parts, or EQ it a little bit differently, but that's really the only complaint I have. It's sick man keep it up!

Crocydilus

thanks for the feed man. I feel what you're saying... I'm gonna try to EQ it a little differently, maybe that'll bring out the instrumentation a little better and improve the sounds.

Thanks

- A

Back