Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
i like it the beat is dope but the sounds dont blend to well i think it just needs to be mixed again not completely but have like one thing tweaked. but the beat is nice

thanks for the feedback man

I'm glad you guys are feelin' it! I try to put in my heart and soul into my tracks and I hope that comes across. Stay tuned for some new beats today and a tutorial that I'm releasing as well.

- A

Pros:
- The melodies
- The sounds picked
- Variations

Cons:
- The mix could be brighter.
- Feels like the track is covered, or has a hi filter on top of it. [The hi could be more present]
- The kick could be layered with a more pointy kick to make it cut through the rest.

Overall: chill track that has a great potential if you keep working on the mix !

dope man i like the melody but i feel like the drums could use some work, should try sidechaining your drums

Hey fellas, really appreciate the comments. Thanks for breaking it down BeatbyAS.

What do you mean by sidechaining im.sry?

- A

This beat is smooooth. I like the brass you got in there, the chords fit nicely in there man. Great mix and overall production keep it up !

A really nice beat to be honest, mix feels kinda soft but the melodies are really on point. I really like the horns though, a few thing I would do is make the Drums stand out more and make the back lead stand out more, feels like it's drowning in the background and should be more present, but I'm digging it though, just a few tweaks and this beat will be spot on!

Game. (New Beat) [F4F]

This Sounds Wavy! I Do Think That If You Changed The Synth Violin (Im Not Sure If It Is A Violin) To A Real Violin (Something Like Kontakts Orchestral Default) This Would Sound Just That Little Bit More Epic. Other From That It Sounds Great. Look Forward To Hearing More Stuff :)

Thanks for the feedback bro - I had a listen to that Boon Doc guy and his beats are sick!
I don't have twitter unfortunately.

Cool beat man, I like that you've made the horns the feature, I love beats like that.
I think the mix sounded a bit too dry, would have been nice to hear some depth with delays and reverbs on some of the instruments.
Bass could come up as well I think, sounds a bit quiet compared to drums. and guitar felt a tad loud.
Sick work bro, tighten up the mix and sell this bad boy!

not exactly my kind of music but i dig the overall vibe of it sounds like it could get mixed better but i could def hear Rae or Ghostface rapping on this

Wow, thats crazy man. I wish Raekwon or Ghost were on my track hehehe. Just would give it a different flow. ammanueladdis, glad you checked out Boonie, really dope guy.

- A

Wow, love the melody bro the drum work is really tight, those strings are super fresh mix is clear and crisp nice Epiano or Organ not sure which one it is anyways great work love the melody's nice improvement compared to the original beat keep it up! :D

- Returned

- Sol-Ra

Last edited:
I like your idea, really I just think you should use other instruments.. I couldn'T really bounce to them, I donno .. not tryna diss you, just tryna throw my 2cents in but maybe you should look for a drumkit, a more realistic one and some more realistic vst?

yeah man, sounds pretty good, nice taste, and i like those arranges, i would like to listen to some vocals over it!
best!

Back