Soulful Mystical Electric Guitar Beat || Feed 4 Feed

The main guitar melody is very soulful and very melodic. I like it a lot, I like the approach you took on the drums too, you kept them simple. I feel like their can be more of a build up within the beat like some synths or pads more instruments basically. Good shit tho!

Check me out when you get the chance,

Anybody like MF Doom? (F4F)

I feel its a little bit too bland, but the basis u got for it is dope. When i say bland I just think u could add more.. that being said its already a really dope beat and i mean that! The simple drums really go well w what u did here too.. good job

heres mine if u wanna return the favor:

I like it bro - I don't think it's too simple, you just left some room for a vocalist to experiment with...and I really like the visuals...pretty dope

Very laid back feel I dig the subby kick its my favourite type of kick for chilled songs.. simple and affective.. the guitar works nicely and the chord progression is almost jazzy.. I am not sure if i dig the snare when it comes in but still its not terrible.. the trap rhythms are a cool touch and suit it.. I think maybe the guitar could do with a bit of a boost for eneergy? Maybe a tad bit of distortion for the high end.. still it is a very cool beat! I can hear Tyler The Creator on this or Earl Sweatshirt.. is that weird? haha. Would love to see you return the feedback. Thanks man keep it up. Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

Mix is clean. The bassline comes in at the perfect level. I think it could use some variation. I know you mentioned that you were going for simplicity with this but I feel like adding in some subtle elements or changes throughout would help keep it interesting. Right now as I'm listening it's hard for my ear to latch on to something from the beat if that makes any sense. Maybe change up the chord progression a little bit in certain sections or layer/change the instrument using the same chord progression. Just an idea.

Back