Soulful Madlib Inspired Boom Bap. Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

New track. Soul sample flip. Leave feedback drop a link and the favor will be returned. Also down to retweet for retweets

I'm digging the vibes to this bro! The mix is solid as well. My favorite part is the drums because they cut the the mix very well. Nice boom bap! I think I could maybe hear Nas on here. Keep up the good work bro! I left you a comment, like, and subscribe on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed ?

Yo, I'm really feeling this. The vibe is reeeeally smooth. I really fuck with this.the mix sounds really clean. In a good way.
So it's obviously different from Madlibs stuff in that sense, but as always I really like your stuff bro.
If you wouldn't mind returning the favor, I'd appreciate it.
Experimenting with Drums F4F

This is super smooth i dig it a lot. It's the perfect type of beat to vibe out to and just chill. You did a great job with this sample

yo dope sample flip man.. diggin the low pass filter in the first part of the beat.. i wanna hear that more often through out the beat lol just my opinion.. none the less dope productions fam.. keep it up

Jesus man. That sample is so beautiful. I honestly love this beat. Think Kendrick/Jay Z would be disgusting over this. Nicely mixed. The drums are simple, but fit the vibe very well. Seriously nice.

this is really smooth. I really like it. love the soulful sample you used. I think the drums could be a tad bit dustier/dirtier. but thats my only thing i'd add/change.

Hi J-Hershey.

Clean and crisp mix. I love the sample as well, very chill. Very nice flipped. There is nothing to really point out and give feedback on, since everything is on point :) Maybe add another element to it? :)

- Headnod

Back