Soulful Kendrick Lamar Type Beat F4F

Brian Hunt Music

This beat is very soulful and melodic. I feel this is better suited for Kendrick. I would like to know what my mix sounds like to my fellow producer friends. What are your thoughts and who do you hear on this beat? I will also give my feedback on your tracks. Thank you for checking this beat out.

https://youtu.be/7OXDhO2gQ3Y

Hey man I really liked the beat. The samples were awesome and soulful like intended however I think the drumwork could have been a bit better. They sound too boring for a dope sample like this. Some hard drums would have gone perfect with this. The mix is ok as well, it could hava been a bit smoother with the drums. I liked and subbed to your channel, to return the favor, please like and comment on my video, I would appreciate it! God Bless!

Great. The only comment I have is to make the bass a little more dominant in the song.
Smooth as shit though. Freestyle worthy.

-3 Little Words

Chops and sample are on point, has a nice soulful vibe as mentioned. This track DEFINITELY needs some bass to knock on here though...I feel like the track has no low end at all. Mix can be a bit improved, thought the shakers needed more "crunch" to them. Nice job though.

Thanks for the feedback I'll check my bass
Chops and sample are on point, has a nice soulful vibe as mentioned. This track DEFINITELY needs some bass to knock on here though...I feel like the track has no low end at all. Mix can be a bit improved, thought the shakers needed more "crunch" to them. Nice job though.

Back