Soulful Hip Hop Beat [No Samples] / F4F

CapitalP

Whats Up FP's,

made a new track and tried to let it sound organic so I need all of your feedback. Be as hard as you can cause thats how we improve our skills.
Drop your links below so i can return feedback.

Shout outs
P.

Damn this sounds clean as fuuuuuuuuuuuuu you get it dang homie dope stuff nothing bad to say at all. Message me on soudcloud we can talk about doing some work brother!!
thanks for the feeds!

Wow man - great work! I love the soul vibe you got going on here. Since I see you said there's no samples does that mean you played the guitar riffs as well as the saxophone? Really great stuff in there.

I liked the rising string lines a lot (the fast ones), which sound like they come from 70's dance/disco music. The bass GTR was really slick and sexy as well. I honestly felt that the pads were a bit too loud throughout the track - they seem to dominate the sax lead and the bass GTR as well, which are both so good that I would definitely feature! I would drop the pads a touch and if it sounds "empty" I'd recommend saturation or some more percussion to fill it in. That won't mask the sax and bass but will keep things bouncing.

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

man this shit has a sweet strawberry+banana smoooothie taste that I drink while going to the beach with my b*** hahaha! no seriously, i like it. The sax got me since the beginning, the drums are efficient and well mixed. The gtr appears when it should, the strings part too. The only thing I would suggest you is to spatialise a little bit more the pad behind or the string I don't know, to make the atmosphere even more emotional.
But great work of course, keep going!

Back