Songs to Run to EP by Meursault Beats

Meursault

Hey, this is my first instrumental EP. Would love some feedback on the different tracks on here.

Last edited:
I love the guitar parts in these, and the ways you've implemented them and mixed them together with the other elements. Something I've been working on as well (though I am not so skilled with the guitar as you! ^^) There are a few comments I could probably give otherwise on the mixing/arrangement etc. But perhaps I will give them overtime! For the time being, I believe I added this to a downloaded playlist on mobile so I can keep checking it out and giving you updated feedback/etc. Thanks for your feedback aswell!

I like the samples used on the Jungle. The mix is really clean and the beat has a nice edgy quality too it. The guitar works great here. The seige is a little slower but it still has that edgy vibe. The way the sounds crossover is a really nice touch. Again the mix sounds great. Moving has really good drum arangements. I like how ur sounds keep changing to keep it interesting. The guitar sounds you use sound really badass. The vocal samples on I dont care are dope and the drums make the track knock. The switch up in this one is really dope. Fresh air and Birthday party are nicely mixed as well. Good work. Cohesive set of beats. Keep it up.

i like the guitars on this project, it's very experimental, but at the same time is good and cohesive, nice job, keep it up!

Dope guitar work and that female vocal in the second verse is crazy. I don't like the kick, this beat deserves fatter kick to match with guitar bounce. Overall, I like how its sounds.

Listened to The Jungle. Very cool melody, and good job on the drums. This was super well made. That vocal sample that comes in fits nicely over everything, really feeling that!

Nice set of beats. Mixing is great on all of them, sounds very clear. The bass instruments you're using are dope af. Guitar work is dope! Maybe a stupid question but did you play the guitar parts on a guitar?
My personal favorite one is I dont care! I like those aggressive drums and the vocals in the chorus!

This is dope bro! love the guitar, always happy to see real instruments used. The drums bang hard, the vocal samples perfectly bro. The name matches the jungle to, hectic and crazy but still beautiful. This is great work man keep it up. and you'll be going somewhere. We should work together some time.

dope beat fam.. that vocal sample is tuff man! and that guitar is awesome! overall great beat! keep em coming! #Bassgodd

I think the title of the beat matches very well.
Nice sound selection. The vocal sample is cool.
Maybe more punch on the kick.
Keep it up!

Back