Son Of The Morning [F4F]

Not gonna lie, I saw the title and really was kind of hoping it was going to be a flip of the sample for 'Lucifer' by Jay-Z ��

This is some epic sounding stuff, really dope. Super clean mix, the arrangement is on point. Great sound selection, very modern sounds, with the drums. Great work!

Not gonna lie, I saw the title and really was kind of hoping it was going to be a flip of the sample for 'Lucifer' by Jay-Z ��

This is some epic sounding stuff, really dope. Super clean mix, the arrangement is on point. Great sound selection, very modern sounds, with the drums. Great work!

Thanks bro. Yea, when I started creating the song I had the sample of Lucifer on it, but then I later deleted it cuz it didn't fit. But I stuck with the title. I also messed around and tried to put a sample of russell crowe in gladiator in it, but it just didn't sound right. check it out at the 1:12 mark. [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/ZakwanAnthony/status/1029610522562453505[/FONT]

Also the Sample of Lucifer is originally from the song Chase the Devil by Max Romeo a Jamaican Reggae artist.

Very dope beat bro. Well mixed and clean sounds. I really like when the beat unexpectedly starts after the intro. Gives a nice feel :)

This is great. The loud bass carries the beat really well and the upper melody works pretty well to make a cool atmosphere. Great drums bro.

the melodies are really nice, the percussion rythym you use to break up the beat is so nice i love it. this has a very dark vibe over all, how do you get your drums to knock so much is what i want to know. good work on this man

the melodies are really nice, the percussion rythym you use to break up the beat is so nice i love it. this has a very dark vibe over all, how do you get your drums to knock so much is what i want to know. good work on this man

Thanks to everyone that commented.

How do I get the drums to knock so hard? That's the secret you gotta work to discover on your own bro. It took me 5 years to figure it out. I'll give you a hint. I figured it out by searching tutorials on YouTube and Google while also "EXPERIMENTING A LOT". Good Luck.

Really dope the intro went in I like the switch up this beat is hella clean I can hear G.O.O.D. Music artist on a beat like this, this def fits their style. Every element of this beat is dope to me the drums, sound selection, melodies and mixing all clean great work on this seriously.

Oh damn! Love that intro, such a cool switch up. nice synths too. That higher melody fits really well. I'm not that great at mixing, but sounds like a good mix to me too. Half way through were the intro part drops back in really helps keep the beat interesting too.

F Minor 2 by Mark.ThisBeat | Mark This Beat | Free Listening on SoundCloud

This is really good simple beat. I would recommend adding more effects to your drums and to your sound selection. It will fill in more of the empty space and adds grove and harmony.

Back