some dark stuff.. 808s. chopped sample. all that. F4F

chopz makes beats

charlie sheen
some dark stuff.. i distorted it a bit on purpose n forgot to take it out on this version.. oh well just rough drafts anyway. 2nd beat comes in at the end of the clip.. i'll return all feedback asap

That bang bang beat is some gritty stuff. Feelin that. The first beat sounds a little generic but its good. You could add a bassline to that. The beat in the second half though wavy as fuck. Like the eerie vibe and the bass. Keep it up. Check out the beat by myself.

That bang bang beat is some gritty stuff. Feelin that. The first beat sounds a little generic but its good. You could add a bassline to that. The beat in the second half though wavy as fuck. Like the eerie vibe and the bass. Keep it up. Check out the beat by myself.

thank you for your input, i appreciate it very much. i don't know what u mean with generic, it's a chopped sample with keys and some 808s. i know your just being honest tho and respect your opinion. thank you for all the props as well.

i listened to your beat. thought it was a very cool lo-fi listen. layed back n chill. i enjoyed it bro!

some dark stuff.. i distorted it a bit on purpose n forgot to take it out on this version.. oh well just rough drafts anyway. 2nd beat comes in at the end of the clip.. i'll return all feedback asap

The first half is dope, those strings in the background give it an epic feel. Only complaint is a whistling noise that is a little bit annoying. Also don't use your beat tag so often

Check out my latest :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/post-your-music-itt-feedback-thread-533419/

Definitely agree with J-Hershey. That second half is great, man. Work on it. Has style and identity.
Reminds me of Sir Froderick, LAKIM, Knx, Mndsgn, that are thing that I pretty much enjoy myself.

That bang bang beat is some gritty stuff. Feelin that. The first beat sounds a little generic but its good. You could add a bassline to that. The beat in the second half though wavy as fuck. Like the eerie vibe and the bass. Keep it up...

Both sound good. A little on the plain side but still dope chops.

Definitely agree with J-Hershey. That second half is great, man. Work on it. Has style and identity.
Reminds me of Sir Froderick, LAKIM, Knx, Mndsgn, that are thing that I pretty much enjoy myself.
thank u man i appreciate that. I listened to ur soundcloud beats - vai descendo, baforo, wanna,.... i like all that, awesome beats.

Both sound good. A little on the plain side but still dope chops.
fair enough and thank you. i do tend to keep the beats plain until I have vocals on the them. i listened to your soundcloud as well.. mofo mon - lyric .. real dope stuff bro.

The intro must be a sample, or is it recorded? It's muffled, but the beat comes in nicely after the watermark.

I like the it. It is dark and make the head bob. Add some variation to bassline though, the higher melodies. And Wow, the second beat is the good one. That very awesome. Keep that part going! I like that a lot.

Can you check out my latest song? It's upbeat and different but regarding the mix, feedback can be helpful! Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

The intro must be a sample, or is it recorded? It's muffled, but the beat comes in nicely after the watermark.

I like the it. It is dark and make the head bob. Add some variation to bassline though, the higher melodies. And Wow, the second beat is the good one. That very awesome. Keep that part going! I like that a lot.

Can you check out my latest song? It's upbeat and different but regarding the mix, feedback can be helpful! Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate
first off, thanks for the feedback man. The intro was a sample. I listened to ur beat, i liked it very much. didn't seem uptempo to me at all, seems like it's not mixed yet - like the keyboards sounds softwarish a little, but 4def a cool sound!

Back