So Cold ... F4F

I'm really digging the whole tempo of the instrumental as it matches very well with the intro. Those drums are crazy! The sequencing on them keeps the beat interesting as the sample gets a little ear-e (mainly because the higher frequency) the drums really balance well to keep your attention on the rhythm. I like it it sounds very connected. I kind of wish you did more change ups throughout it because it becomes a bit repetitive but its dope! Head nod factor for sure.

Woooow I wasn't expecting that from the intro! Really enjoyed this actually wish it was longer actually really nice work here and also thanks for your feed~

Edit: I was actually listening to it over again and it really gave me a nice bump feel if you're familiar with [AS] definitely something I could see me nodding too on there which is nostalgic altogether. again some very nice work

Last edited:
Nice work fam. I agree with the comment above me, maybe a little longer or a drop or 2 in there somewhere to switch it up a little bit, but other than that I love the sample, the sound, the old school vibe of it. Reminds me of some dudes freestyling in the park or some shit. Keep doin you homie. If you have some time check this new joint I did with some of my homies on it. Peace.

Vinyl Villain.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/new-summertime-banger-505710/

I am really digging this. The drums could use a little move of a groove/swing to them, but I really dig the samples. I could totally hear this being played at a bboy battle. Good stuff, other than the drums I think this is done. Keep it up.

Back