Smoothe sampled hip hop and R&b played real bass over it- f4f comment 4 comment

Love that slow sample really gives off a nice vibe, vocal chops are nice as well. Drums are knockin' as well, I guess at this point it's about little details man I would've like some more variation however people always say that not taking into account that a vocalist could add a lot of variety as well, so anyways man dope work

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

Give me that bbygirlsnumma, she's lovely.

Haha.

Really nice sex beat man ;););)
9/10 (mixing can be better imo)

Last edited:
This shit was fire man. I'm really feeling this, the sampling and chops were great, the whole vibe on this was awesome. Really feeling it. Definitely subscribing to your channel. I'll be posting a beat for critique if you feel like critiquing and hitting me back with a like/sub!

Feedback on mine? Been making beats for 3 months, so any help is greatly appreciated!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-rain-feedback4feedback-535962/#post50049780

Last edited:
This is pretty unique, i like that relaxin feelin. The bassline and those vocal chops dope bro. The mixing seems ite to me. Good shit

dope vibe bro. love the sample, the reverb on the ride and snare really complement it also. really great work.

Back