Smooth trap beat - This morning - Feedback for feedback - F.4.F

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my new beat, please give me a feedback and don't forget to post the link of your thread for a feedback return as soon as possible. Thank you ;)

Hi everybody. Here is my new beat, please give me a feedback and don't forget to post the link of your thread for a feedback return as soon as possible. Thank you ;)

Synth melody is dope, very relaxing. Pad sounds good. Drums a little weak though, could all use some compression/little distortion. main complaint is a lot of the sounds are in the same frequency range here, the mid-range sounds crowded

Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/ayembeats-back-banger-f4f-534530/

Nice 4real this like something i would listen to while gettin ready for work at 4am in the mourning has a nice chill vibe

I'm feeling this one bro! It has a very nice laid back vibe to it. My only opinion would just be make the drums hit harder like the guy in the previous comment said. Keep up the good work bro!! Check out my beat as well.

Nice full sound to the synth arps and the 808 is deep, but I'd like to hear it be a bit deeper - really hit harder and cleaner. The pad in the background is sexy and fills out the track nicely. Always a fan of your lush scenes in your beats!

Back