Smooth Hip Hop Type Beat [F4F]

OverTheTopBeatz

Over The Top
Hello Future Producers,

I was wondering if you guys would be so kind as to leave some feedback for this beat, I would love to hear your comments on my mixing as well as instrumentation. I have alot more coming real soon, I would also like to know who you guys hear on this beat ? Don't Forget to leave links to your production so I can have a listen and leave feedback to.

Thank you,

Over The Top Beatz

I like the guitar lead in the chorus but the drums definitely could've been going a bit harder and given some more groove. I like the choices you made for the lead and this has some weird creepy vibes, which I like. Keep working man! Good work!

I like (guitar) melody and the overall vibe of the beat. You don't need more variation, it's fine...I feel the track give the artist more space for his vocals. The mixing was good....I think everything sounds like it's in balance. My only issue was the snare.

I half-agree with the poster above, it too thin and I personally think you should get a new one in there. It has a metallic quality too that doesn't mesh with everything else. Besides one little thing, this track is hot man.

Here's a link to my latest track: Underground Piano Beat

I would just like to thank everybody for the feedback and the time taken to listen to my production, I apologize that I couldn't review your music in a more timely fashion but work has been consuming the majority of my time but once again thank you guys and keep the music coming !

Back