Smooth Hip-Hop Beat with 90s Sample - All Feedback Returned!

love this sample u did a good joB!! here my version 2010 track with my group Patriots !! yeah i know its french rap sorry lol

love this sample u did a good joB!! here my version 2010 track with my group Patriots !! yeah i know its french rap sorry lol

Haha it's all good man. I like the incorporation of the sample in the international rap though. You guys made it work with live instruments and all. Nice work homie!

Wow well this is some interesting stuff :) The sound is nicely melodic and calm...vocals are great. Great work!

This is nice man. Very vibey, the sample is awesome. Swooping FX is put in well - I wouldn't have felt it had gone with this track but it's subtle enough to sound good. I can almost hear counter melodies as the song progresses - as dope as the sample is I feel it definitely could have done with something light over the top to steal the ear away from it every now and then. Mix is clear - no complaints there. Song is begging for a rapper haha.

Good job dude - keep it up!

Good job with the sample. Mixed nicely. The drums however are a little muddy. Need to do some cutting of frequency's. The bass and kick are not meshing well. I can barely hear the bass. Try low passing the bass and pushing down in lower harmonics and high passing your kicks to get them into the low mid frequency s. That should clear some of that muddiness up.

Not bad man, a bit reptitive though. Try stopping the beat at points... Maybe slicing the 4th beat off at moments. Put some scratches in there or put some old school DJ tricks in there if you have FL. Do that in Gross beat. Just needs some spicing up. Good job though!

The sample and general feel is very nice. Definitely a summer-beat. I like the drum pattern, but not so much the kick pattern. The kick sample is nice, but i didn't feel the pattern too much. Other than that its a nice beat:)

I really have no criticism for you, like I said on SC that type of beat is exactly what I like to hear. Great work, stay on your grind and you'll make it

Im digging the sample yo. It def is a chilled and laidback beat. I would just suggesting maybe adding so subtlety variations and maybe a few drops in the beat, just to give it a little variation so that it doesnt get too repetitive. I think you could use a better kick and maybe layer the clap with a snare too. It'll bring out the song more. Other than that good beat homie.

I thought the production was clean but tbh I didn't like that sample. But everything else seamed good. Keep it up

I just feel like I've heard this sample one too many times...

In terms of quality, it sounds good though. I wish there was a little bit more variation in the sample, or more instrumentation laid down on top of it.

Good work though

This is nice man. Very vibey, the sample is awesome. Swooping FX is put in well - I wouldn't have felt it had gone with this track but it's subtle enough to sound good. I can almost hear counter melodies as the song progresses - as dope as the sample is I feel it definitely could have done with something light over the top to steal the ear away from it every now and then. Mix is clear - no complaints there. Song is begging for a rapper haha.

Good job dude - keep it up!

True! Good looks mane

I like the beat don't get me wrong it's just I have heard that sample flipped the exact same way too many times to get anything else from it.

Back