smokepurpp type beat f4f

Hard as shit. I would kill it. If I had this beat, I would have a lot to say, am an angry person. It is feeling raw like murder shit. Hard fucking drums and that dark piano, good combination. I have had it on repeat 3 times now. Good job.

If you got the time, give some feedback on my song. Link:

Rapture Star - I'm A Star (Feedback desired)

Dope dark vibes I can def hear SmokePurpp on this nice work on the drums they go hard I also checked out a few of the other beats on ya beat tape, I dig Its 4am, Anime Tiddies & Air It Out! them beats go hard keep up the dope work.

FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK NO BULLSHIT

Left you loads of feedback on Soundcloud. Your beats are sick, the drum work on some of the tracks is insane!! Definitely feeling the vibes, kinda makes me want to smoke a shit ton of weed and engage in shady activities but yeah good stuff.

thanks for feedback i appreciate it, also thanks for peeping the beat tape i appreciate that as well

thanks a lot i just went through them all i appreciate the love ill return the favor tomorrow lmfao

Drums hit hard af. The 808 is gonna sound ill over the right system. Only criticism I can think of like someone else said is the beat a bit repetitive...try adding a countermelody or some harmonies to add more variation(which you tried doing with the drops). Good work and thanks for the your feedback on my beat!

Back