Smeagol by Augustus the Great F4F

Like the chords and a guitar bro, its really well mixed aswell man. The hi hat patterning was interesting, only thing id say could do with changing imo :P Love the grungey sound you used though.

very interesting, lots of switch ups and variation. mix sounds good to me. would have liked to hear that guitar bit with a less stop and start drum pattern at some point (it sounds great just wanted it to develop into something more dynamic). found the last section a bit dull. great work!!!!

guitar beat f4f

This had a really Drake vibe to me in that melody. Really dope, and the sound selection I thought was perfect. Drum work was nice, fit really well together. Nothing to critique, I thought everything from the mix, to the percussion, was dope!!

very interesting, lots of switch ups and variation. mix sounds good to me. would have liked to hear that guitar bit with a less stop and start drum pattern at some point (it sounds great just wanted it to develop into something more dynamic). found the last section a bit dull. great work!!!!

guitar beat f4f

Thanks! I'm checking you out now!

This is smooth, evolves into a real jazzy drop... love it man, following on SC. got my spotlight but havent mastered with Maximus in FL Studio yet, concepts are there if you have time, link in my signature ;).

Back