SlurRty - Mr. Rubba Bands (Produced By Me) Feed 4 feed DROP LINKS !!!

I like it man but the beat is too compressed can't hear the drums with the bass.

Keep up the good work though!

- DROG Music

I like the atmosphere. I feel the kick is too weak. Maybe get a brighter punchier kick, or remove some of the compression. Keep it up!

I like the vibe on this. Cool production. The primary sound on this beat is pretty dope. Mix sounds good on everything except the drums do sound over compressed so they don't really slap like I'd prefer especially on a beat like this. I like the effects on the vocals on the hook. Keep it up. Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/hurricane-pusha-t-schoolboy-q-type-beat-f4f-prod-jack-muta-541118/

Last edited:
Nice stuff,not really into this sound,but it reminds me of late 00's/early 10's productions and that's great,you could work a little bit more on the mix,because the bass is overwhelming and it distorts (even on good monitors),it hides the slap of the production,the vocals are really good also,good production anyway,Keep it up!

Love the beat bro, could see night lovell on this. Same as everyone the bass is quite quiet but i think it works with the mix though so i dont know hahah. Overall great job man i fw it

Back