SlurRty back with new beats.. Feed 4 Feed Drop Links!!

Antsy
Loving the vibe I get from the track. Hi Hats are very well orchestrated. I feel that the 808 drum should be a bit louder, or maybe add a slight boost to the distort to make it pop out more. I think your variation problem would be solved with vocals on your track. It's hot homie, keep up the good work!

Dreaming
Same as above. However, I think you borrow too much from your previous track. This one has harder hitting drums, but the synth in the background sounds VERY similar to the one on your track before, even the EQ and reverb settings sound the same. Try to refrain from making your beats sound too similar. On your next track, try a different approach, or experiment with some unknown territory to make your tracks and yourself stand out more. Good luck homie and good work!

Here's my track. Feedback would be awesome!

It's pretty dope, just a bit repetitive but still good, the best as a good does feel a bit empty but maybe having a dope rapper could make the difference but overall good beat.

Sweet beats man. Pretty dope mixes. I felt that the main synth in both of them could use some more top end and maybe be pushed wider.

looking forward to hear more from you!

Both pretty hard beats bro!

Antsy
The drums are on point, love the trap hihats (especially the little pitch change). Beat has a real nice dark vibe, i like the main melody and the synth at like 1:30 is dope too.

Dreaming
Kinda similar to the other one, very dope drums but I feel like this one gets a little too repetitive melody wise. I personally would've added at least one extra melody to it.

Hope my feedback is useful, and I'd appreciate it if you could check out my beat too: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/chris-brown-type-beat-do-right-f4f-503112/

Back