SlurRty back with another BeatMaking Video + New Trap Beat

I like the organ, really dope feel to it. Snare could have more presence but I like the low end mixing. Nice job

I feel like your mixing could be changed up I think the open hats are too loud. Musically this is great though the melodies are real dark and nice and the drum sounds all work perfectly.

i agree with willie about the open hi hats, however i think it's as much that the closed hi hats are quiet relative to them as it is that they are tooo loud. the kick could be a bit more prominent. otheriwse the track is very good and captures the vibe you were going for perfectly.

Sorry for the late feedback my boy. Very nice beat liked the hi hat work and the way you mixed them into the beat. My favorite part of the beat is the drop around 1:24 that was on time. Also enjoyed the beat making video, that was a nice touch. Good work my boy.

This is what I call some quality trap right there,the second beat has some hard 808's and the bell melody is obscure,Keep it up!

The beat is good, the 808 is too low, snare could be more open, and the drums could need a little change up sometimes, melody is ok

Sounds like trap man. Dope vibe and nice video where you made it in a couple mins. Shows skill. Thanks for commenting on my track

Back