SlurRty - 6 Grams ( Beat By Me) (Drop Links Feed 4 FEED)

Okay im feelin this. Nice banger here. The mix sounds good and the beat def bangs. Keep up the good work.

This slaps fr, the beat is so grimey and that simple hook really adds to that vibe. I would've liked a different type of flow on the verses so the hook could stand out more but definitely a banger. I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

beat is really dope and the vocals are well mixed in. the lyrics are kinda ehh, not from any kind of anti-drug standpoint, but just because its not really that interesting imo haha. I love the energy of the track, and the drums are well programmed to the beat. Overall this was pretty enjoyable, keep it up!

This slaps fr, the beat is so grimey and that simple hook really adds to that vibe. I would've liked a different type of flow on the verses so the hook could stand out more but definitely a banger. I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

thanks for the feed . got you back

the drums r great- i liked those " off timing " bass hits .
Nice vibey track . Progresses nicely
I feel the lyrics are the weakest point. I think it is a bit generic and " heard that before " theme. Turns me off a bit ...
The beat itself is dope. Actually as the song progressed the part where he stops yelling 6 grams and talks would be better at the start i think so when the " 6 grams " comes in it might dilute it a bit

return when u can
I dont know the style ? maybe ovo - FEEDBACK RETURNED

Last edited:
Great track. The productions is on point. Vocals is great too. The lyrics could use some work though. Not on some lyrical myrical type shit, but I mean something catchy. It seems really plain. Sounds very professional though.

Return FeedBack HERE

Back