"Slow Motion" [ The Game feat. Drake Type Beat ] || Trap Banger // F4F

Builds up really nicely, great mixing too. I like how u progressively add stuff to keep it interesting.

Good stuff, nothing to say on the sounds/mix. However the melody is a very typical progression, i'd try to go more original with it. You know how to make a beat sound dope, so don't be afraid to get more creative when it comes to the ideas. Keep at it!

This is a cool track. Find a few leads that are more aggressive and mix in throughout the beat. I would cut the reverb down alil bit tho. But do your thing man
To be honest with you I love summer vision. Thats some lay up with your girl in summer wit no ac type shit lol

check this out tho

Thanks guys! I returned both your feedback.
Since I didn't find a thread with this song of you DrumGang Joe C i'll give you some feedback here:
I really like the drums on this one but you could play a bit with the HiHat panning to improve it even more.
The Melodies are pretty nice, too. I enjoyed how you tried to use synths that are not that common.

This is dope af man. Really dig the progression and addition of sounds throughout the track. Mix is incredibly clean. From a listeners standpoint this is solid, from a producers point of view however a lot sounds are a little stock. Believe I heard quite a few nexus presets, the main lead bell included but other than that this is a solid project man. You just gotta cop some new plugins and sounds to bring your music to the next level.

This beats ready for a blessing no lie. Points to U. The drops are clean as well as the mixxing. You should really pursue connecting with an artist and finishing it up (Your) way.

Back