The sky fortress - f4f

I like that Snare. Liked How You flipped the sample.
Dope composition overall man.
On the constructive side, i would turn down the volume of the main sample a bit, use a kick that stands out more and tighten up the mix a bit.
Dope Beat !!

Check it:
New Beat Rubies F4F

Last edited:
Very nice sample is this from a video game ? sounds familiar also nice chops of the samples, as the user above said a kick with more punch would be nice on this I think the mix is calm some sounds could be panned a lil more for more room in the mix but overall really nice beat.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

This is pretty damn unique. I actually really like this - it doesn't sound like it should work but your editting and mixing skills make this come together seamlessly! My only small complaint would be the drums - they are a bit too plain. Perhaps more bass would also make this pop even more. overall, I enjoyed this

Feedback on this please Isolationist [F4F]

This is pretty damn unique. I actually really like this - it doesn't sound like it should work but your editting and mixing skills make this come together seamlessly! My only small complaint would be the drums - they are a bit too plain. Perhaps more bass would also make this pop even more. overall, I enjoyed this

Feedback on this please Isolationist [F4F]

lol i member making this beat and chopping the samples was very difficult i had 2 zoom in so close cause they had to be perfect to make em sound on beat

This has that old school vibe to it and I like it. The snare is going hard. the sample fits the style of the drum programming. You can def tell this is your older work too.

Return feedback HERE

This has that old school vibe to it and I like it. The snare is going hard. the sample fits the style of the drum programming. You can def tell this is your older work too.

Return feedback HERE

thank u sir its one of my favorite although its older glad u ejoyed it ima hit u up soon as i can

Back