Skepta Type Beat [F4F]

i agree with these guys in terms of it being a dope grime beat. i like the sound design, def sounds pretty dark. it does get a bit repetitive i was hoping for a bit of a change up or break down in the beat. vocals do make a huge difference and who knows what skepta would wanna do on this track :D. keep it up my man

I like that game boy/arcade synth sound. But will have to agree with above, it is repetitive. But that's what rappers want these days, get some vocals on this joint you wont be able to tell if its repetitive. I see potential in this track if someone uses it and gets a engineer to put some crazy drops in it. keep it up bro.

Nice to hear a grime beat on here don't usually see them on here but this is dope I can def here Skepta on this and JME & Wiley and a bunch of other grime artist I like the sound selection & drums my only cristism is the beat is a lil repetitive more variation would be nice but I do think if vocals were on this you wouldn't notice the receptiveness.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-baddie-club-banger-f4f-545798/#post50089115

Thanks for the feedback man!

i agree with these guys in terms of it being a dope grime beat. i like the sound design, def sounds pretty dark. it does get a bit repetitive i was hoping for a bit of a change up or break down in the beat. vocals do make a huge difference and who knows what skepta would wanna do on this track :D. keep it up my man

This is a very nice beat - works very well with the grime genre! The mixing is done very cleanly - perfectly balanced. I have nothing to add perhaps maybe add a little section just to make it less repetitive. Great job!

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

I like that game boy/arcade synth sound. But will have to agree with above, it is repetitive. But that's what rappers want these days, get some vocals on this joint you wont be able to tell if its repetitive. I see potential in this track if someone uses it and gets a engineer to put some crazy drops in it. keep it up bro.

This is good. Definitely grimey enough. The hats are sick. Agreed with the rest it gets repetitive, try adding a new melody next time.

Back