"Sigilli R'fulea (The Guidance)" | Boom Bap | F4F

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
"The UV Module"​

Greetings travelers.

Last free preview from "The Ultraviolet Module"... you know, the wonderful psychedelic space lounge. This will be up until Friday the 27th. After listening, drop a track for some F4F.

"Sigilli R'fulea (The Guidance)"

32zni2v.jpg

Enjoy

- TTT​

this has a nice groove to it, very different and unique, it was feeling a little bit repetitive but then that beat switch up came in at the perfect time haha, very well done man

Greetings traveler.

Thanks for enjoying the travel, and thanks for the kind words. Please I hope that you enroll to the lounge when enrollment is open. It is truly to be a mysterious funky psychedelic treat.

- TTT

Nice sample work man. Love the boom bap no doubt. My kind of hip hop. Sounds very much like some mad lib stuff. Honestly I think the mix needs a little reworking in terms of the bass, a little lost. Since it's high up in the register you have to get the mids up a little.

Check me out and let me know what you think.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks so much for your feed on my track; I'm here to return the love!

As always your music is sooo vibey (is that a word?) and has a killer selection of sounds. You always have that vinyl / analog warmth in there and I really dig the style of production. Cool interplay of what sounds like a flute and another woodwind sample (maybe a guitar with processing - it's tough to tell). Love those lounge style ride cymbals too.

Keep up the good work, brother! Always a pleasure to hear new stuff from you!

Cheers!

Very well balanced beat , with a nice "dark" feeling . It seems that you work very hard on your beats . Big ups from me ! ( i couldnt find something that i didnt like :/ sorry about that )
Keep it up !

Your transitions are smooth. Sequencing and sample choice is very cool. Has a lot of room for the artist's voice to flow and dominate the track which many prefer. The horns gives me an inspirational vibe. The flip took me in a different zone. Good job.

this is dope, im guessing your putting together a project? lol, i can't wait for the rest of it. I like the boom bap feel, its definitely dope and goes with your space vibe. The change up was crazy. Keep going man! thanks for the feedback too brother

dope man but agree the bass needs some more mids to make it sound fuller as its the line is high register. other than that real good work

this is pretty crazy dude. i love the psychedelic ish. im not gonna give you some technical feedback, but i thoroughly enjoyed listening thru this whole piece, and i rarely listen through stuff all the way but this took me thru a journey. right on.

as opposed to a lot of people on here saying stuff about the levels and mids... sounds fine to me, id leave it all sitting where it is.... this is your vision.... i see it

Last edited:
Greetings all.

Thanks for enjoying this travel and thanks for the kind words.

This constantly updating mixtape will be available for members this Friday 27th.

Stay tuned,

- TTT

Back