Sight and Sound just dropped need feedback (F4F)

This is pretty cool, imo the hats are a bit much an couldve been introduced better with a simple single to double time transition. I really dig the beat in an entirety though. The melodic atmosphere and progressions melodically were great. I have 2 questions for you, first, did you ever think about a transition to a different tempo meaning say that beat is 120BPM and you transitioned to 90,80,70BPM etc., second, what kind of software did you use to create this?

Thanks for the feedback man. Yeah I never thought about that because I didn't even know I could do that haha. Ill have to figure out how. I use reason

Experiment with the metronome. The best way I can guide you to understanding single time and double time is listen to the metronome at 120BPMs and then 60BPMs. Think of 120 as double and 60 as single.

The criticism I have off-top are the hihats...they sound a bit high to me. To the point that it's almost distracting. One compliment I have off-top is that reverb and weight you have on the snare. You processed that well. Overall, I like the track more than I don't. Because outside of the hats, this track has nice catchy bouncy melody throughout it that kinda gets stuck in your head whether you want it there or not.

Keep it up though man, you're only going to get better than what you already are.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ream-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-506325/

Check out my latest please:

Back