show and tell | dragon boy jig | F4F

The beat is super dope & the lyrics are dope I fucks with them but the vocals don't sound that good and sound bland. To improve them the recording of the vocals needs to be better invest in a good mic and where you record them also effects how the vox will sound once you get a good recording down, a to enhance how the vox will sound is doing multiple takes and panning them hard left, right and pushing one into the background with reverb this creates a wide sounding vocal, also effects like reverb, delay and autotune (if used CORRECTLY) can enhance a vocal and make it sound professional but be subtle with the effects you don't want to over do it.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] The Weeknd x Roy Woods x 6LACK Type Beat "ALONE" (Dark R&B/Rap)

The beat is definitely solid. The lyrics aren't that bad, they're unique and goofy, but I actually like them. The vocals though could use improvement. Rap like you mean it, man. Just put more emotion, force, and swagger into it. It sounds kind of monotone and as if someone forced you to rap the lyrics. Also they're quiet, so turning up the volume on the vox and mixing it accordingly would help. Keep at it though, the beat is great and the lyrics are there, just focus on your delivery and annunciation.

I'd appreciate any feedback on mine!
2018 Pop/Rap Instrumental | "Let You Know" | Legit F4F

I like the melody a lot, it sounds like an asian type beat. Good work for that bro. The choir is beautiful too. I think your flow is dope, you just need to improve the mix of your vocal and it will be perfect. Thank you for your feedback on my beat, keep up the good work ;)

Back