Ship at Night by Augustus the Great [RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK]

interesting blend between electronic,trap and weird rock ish guitar sounding parts.. cool nice experimental beat here.. the mix seems alright and the bass is fat. I dig how it changes throughout.. clearly alot of love went into it. Will be interesting too see more of your stuff.. keep it up. Mind returning some feedback? pEACE M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]

Sounds interesting but good. That's just unusual but I see creativity. But still not a lot of people might like it because it a bit sounds like rock. Yelawolf fans might dig it or both hip hop and rock heads. I love Yelawolf that's why I enjoyed it I think. Here is my work
Logic type beat feedback for feedback

Ouff dope, this was bouncey, original and cool man! Some of the guitar spikes a bit to much for my personal opinion but it is def there to give the track a really wide feel and I hate that I love it :D
Great job man you got something unique and awesome going on in this track!

F4F - My first Dark Trap Young Thug type | F4F

Whoa, this is dope; don't usually hear things this uniquely creative on here. Really diggin the vibes on this one! Bass is super fat and the beat somehow feels super chill yet super aggressive at the same time and it somehow works excellently. Really liking this sound man, it's like if Kid Cudi were to suddenly go full trap artist; good stuff man

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Whoa, this is dope; don't usually hear things this uniquely creative on here. Really diggin the vibes on this one! Bass is super fat and the beat somehow feels super chill yet super aggressive at the same time and it somehow works excellently. Really liking this sound man, it's like if Kid Cudi were to suddenly go full trap artist; good stuff man

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Thanks! Just gave you feedback.

The bass line knocks and cuts through nicley. It might be a tiny bit loud but it sounds dope, along with everything else. Everything is mixed pretty well. I really dig the variation and the drum pattern. Good work man. Keep it up!

Check me out when you get the chance.

MPC Live Lofi Beat!

Back