Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

Thanks

She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback on my post. First verse is impressive man, you have a talent for writing. As for the vocals, I'm really hearing an Isaiah Rashad style; hazy, floaty, and texturized hooks and verses.. especially from his Cilvia Demo EP. I'm a fan. This hit me in the feels, went through some stuff with my girl over the past weekend. Thanks for posting this.
    Subscribe and follow - what comes around goes around https://www.youtube.com/user/dcodyf | https://soundcloud.com/codykamikaze

Thanks
    u do all of it by yourself? ...that's amazing...for the beats maybe need more powerful 808..i think..thats my opinion...for rapping i dont know what to comment cause i dont have that skill lol...overall is good cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrascal View Post
    u do all of it by yourself? ...that's amazing...for the beats maybe need more powerful 808..i think..thats my opinion...for rapping i dont know what to comment cause i dont have that skill lol...overall is good cheers
    I wrote, sang and rapped in this song but I didn't produce the beat. Thanks for listening though
    Last edited by Somasu; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:12 AM.

Thanks
    Dope song man! You got bars! And a nice flow, Keep it up! Maybe you could rap over my beats sometime if you'd like
    *FEED4FEED* Playboi Carti x Tay-K Type Beat - "Bag"

Thanks
    nice track i can hear this on a movie placement, keep up that unique style!

YouTube

Thanks
    i like the dark vibes on it but i dont normally listen to these type of songs so its hard for me to judge it!!

Thanks
    Nice song, the beat is fire. WHo made the beat?

Thanks
    The vocal mix is perfect on this, and the beat is insane. As for the mix on the beat, the drums could be brought up by the smallest amount. Was this all done by yourself? If so then mad respect! I've followed you on soundcloud bro

Thanks
    Nice track man. Very eerie. The singing definitely hits some b9's, there was a lot of tension in that, which is what you were goin' for so it works. Well mixed only thing I'd say though, and this may be due to the effect you're going for, but it doesn't seem like you're vocalizing well enough. For example on the word "lavish". I wouldn't have known what you meant if I wasn't reading the lyrics. And it's a bit abstract as it is, so it may be hard for the average listener to get what you're going for. My 2 cents. But the flow, your voice, the singing, all on point. Keep it up man.
    Last edited by NinjaBeats; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:44 AM.

Thread Information